- English muffins
- Cream cheese or peanut butter
- Vegetables and fruits, such as broccoli, shredded carrots, cherry tomatoes, strawberries, blueberries, etc.
- Cutting board
- Toast the muffins and spread the cream cheese and peanut butter.
- Cut up the vegetables and fruits to make the features for the muffin faces. Use olives or cut blueberries for the eyes, shredded carrots, broccoli or sliced strawberries for the hair, sliced cherry tomatoes for mouths, peppers or sliced grades for ears, or any other combination. To make broccoli hair, cut the broccoli floweret lengthwise.
- Place veggies and fruit on the muffins.
Click here to download:
CTJ May June 2012 Sneak Peek
Source: Creating Together Journal ©2011